Kendal Calling is a music & arts festival which takes place in the beautiful Lake District, North West England. Kendal Calling began in 2006 and has grown to host around 25,000 festival goers. Spread over multiple stages, music ranges from top headliners to up-and-coming stars, indie performers, DJs, drum and bass, afrobeat, funk, reggae and hip-hop. There are art installations, fire gardens, light installations, and a host of other artistic woodland wonders. Kendal Calling also features comedy, a disco, cinema, amazing food, and even a Beer Festival where you can sample the amber delights of the North!
SeeTickets are the official ticketing partner for Kendal Calling.
Ticket options include:
- Weekend Tickets (Adult / Teen / Child 6-10 years / Child 5 and under)
- Thursday Add-on Tickets (under 5's, there is no charge for Thursday add-on)
- Car Park - General
- Soap Opera & Posh Privy (posh loos and showers)
- Green Room Add-on (gives access to part of the backstage area)
- Shuttle Bus from Penrith train station
See below for Accommodation options, these are added-on when purchasing tickets.
Kendal Calling is a camping festival, please bring your own equipment.
Accommodation extras are added-on via the tickets page (link above).
- Live in Vehicle
- Emperor's Fields (includes parking, separate entrance, hot showers, and extra camping space)
- Great Plains (same as Emperor's Fields, better views, and close to car park)
- Tangerine Bells (pitched 4 person bell tent, option for 2 double airbeds and 4 sleeping bags)
Deer lodge Glamping
- Car Park - Deer Lodge
- A huge variety of glamping options available, from luxury bell tents to geo-domes!
Kendal Calling takes place at: Lowther Deer Park, Hackthorpe (nr Penrith), Cumbria, CA10 2HT.
Kendal Calling is committed to making their festival site accessible for all. They work closely with Attitude is Everything (AIE), a disability-led charity that improves deaf and disabled people’s access to live music.
For full Accessibility and ticketing information, please visit Kendal Calling's Accessibility Page.