Nozstock The Hidden Valley is an award winning independent music and arts festival in the West Midlands. Spread over 12 main areas and stages, the festival offers a diverse range of music, from rock and indie to electronic and world music, as well as comedy, theatre, and art installations. The family-friendly atmosphere and idyllic setting of the festival, nestled in a hidden valley on a working farm, make for a unique and wonderful experience.
Tickets to Nozstock can be purchased from their Tickets Page. Children 12 and under go free.
- Adult (17+): Friday to Sunday
- Thursday Upgrade (Adult)
- Teens 15 - 16 (Thursday or Friday entry - no upgrade ticket required.)
- Teens 13 - 14 (Thursday or Friday entry - no upgrade ticket required.)
- Child 12 and under (Free)
- Car Pass
- Live-in Vehicle Pass
- Family Live-in Vehicle
- Family Camping: Free, if you've added child or teen tickets and want to camp in family camping area, then add this to your ticket.
- Family Camping: Save your Space Pitch (Tents Only)
Nozstock is a camping festival, please bring your own equipment.
For family camping this needs to be added as an extra (free) when booking your tickets. If you wish to bring your own live-in vehicle this too needs to be added as an extra, for which there is an additional charge.
Glamping options are available, please visit the Glamping Page for information and purchasing links. Options include Airsteams, Yurts, and pre-pitched tents.
Nozstock takes place on a working farm: Rowden Paddocks, Bromyard, Herefordshire, HR7 4LS.
Nozstock is committed to making their festival accessible fo all, and are Bronze Award holders from Attitude is Everything.
Please visit their Accessibility Page for comprehensive information.