Wilderness Festival, set in the picturesque Cornbury Park, Oxfordshire, is a multi-arts and music event that transcends the ordinary. Wilderness is an immersive experience, offering a diverse array of activities from wild swimming in its lakes to forest explorations. It's not just a festival; it's a journey into a world of creativity, music, culinary delights, and engaging workshops. Here, you can indulge in everything from foraging and crafting to thought-provoking debates and vibrant musical performances.
Wilderness is a place to unleash your spirit, expand your horizons, and embrace a weekend of freedom and joy. It's a festival committed to sustainability, aiming for 100% renewable energy by 2030, and inclusivity, welcoming everyone regardless of race, gender, sexuality, or identity.
Tickets to the festival can be purchased from the Wilderness Festival Tickets Page.
- Full Weekend Tickets: Access to the entire festival, including camping options.
- Family Camping: Ideal for those attending with children, with a dedicated family-friendly area.
- Quiet Camping: For those seeking a more peaceful experience, away from the main arena.
- Accessibility Camping: Catering to deaf and disabled customers, close to the arena with accessible facilities.
- Non-Camping Tickets: For those who prefer to stay off-site and return each day.
Travel & Parking:
- General / Quiet Car Park Pass
- Family Car Park Pass
- Non-camping Car Park Pass
- Meadow Car Park Pass
- Grove Car Park Pass
- Grove Camping Upgrade: Enhanced camping experience with luxury amenities.
- Meadow Camping: Pre-pitched tents and huts for convenience, with luxury facilities.
- Boutique Camping: Offers luxury accommodation, exclusive services, and premium facilities.
- Live-In Vehicle Camping: Space for campervans, caravans, and other live-in vehicles.
- 6-Part Payment Plan: Spread the cost of tickets over six months.
- For any changes in camping options or other inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be cautious of scammers; only purchase from official vendors like Ticketmaster and Big Green Coach.
- For detailed ticket FAQs, visit Ticket FAQs Page.
Wilderness is primarily a camping festival, inviting attendees to immerse themselves in the great outdoors. Festival-goers are encouraged to bring their own camping equipment unless they opt for one of the glamping options available. Each camping choice offers a unique experience, catering to different preferences and needs.
- General Camping: Set up your tent alongside the swimming and boating lakes, offering stunning views and a classic festival camping experience.
- Family Camping: Ideal for those with children, this area is close to the arena and Family Field, making it convenient for families.
- Quiet Camping: For a more peaceful experience, this area is perfect for those who value extra sleep. Note that it's first come, first served, and has an unofficial curfew after 10pm.
- Grove Camping: An upgrade option beside the arena with luxury amenities like dedicated toilets, showers, and a pamper area. Requires both a Weekend Camping ticket and a Grove Camping upgrade.
- Meadow Camping: Offers pre-pitched tents for convenience, along with luxury facilities. Perfect for those who want to avoid the hassle of setting up a tent.
- Boutique Camping: A luxurious option with a range of accommodations, exclusive services, and premium facilities, located near the arena.
- Live-In Vehicle Camping: Designated for campervans, caravans, and other live-in vehicles, offering a unique camping experience.
Remember to book the appropriate tickets and upgrades for your chosen camping style to ensure a smooth and enjoyable festival experience.
Wilderness Festival takes place at Cornbury Park, Oxfordshire. The site is large so there are multiple post-codes depending on your ticket type. Please see the Your Arrival page on the festival website for detailed information.
Wilderness Festival has a dedicated Access Team, working alongside Attitude is Everything volunteers to ensure the Festival is accessible for all.
For comprehensive accessibility information, visit the Accessibility Info Page to find out more.