Barn on the Farm is an intimate festival celebrated for its eclectic mix of indie and emerging musical talents. As the recipient of the Best Small Festival (UKFA) and Best Independent Festival (AIM) awards, the festival thrives on its community spirit, fostering close connections between artists and audiences. Set just outside Gloucester, England, this annual four-day event has become a cultural haven, nurturing new talent and earning a reputation for its relaxed, welcoming atmosphere. Barn on the Farm stands out for its dedication to bringing new music closer, creating a family-like festival experience where everyone is part of the story, and music's future stars find their initial spotlight.
Follow the "Buy Tickets" on the Barn on the Farm Website.
- Weekend Tickets: Including Intimate Thursday, Behind Barn Doors Friday, and standard Weekend options.
- Day Tickets: For either Saturday or Sunday enjoyment.
- Free Entry for Under 10s: With a paying adult.
- Car Parking
- Luxury Bell Tent
Camping is included with all weekend tickets. Car parking can be pre-booked, with incentives for those arriving as a group. The festival's ticketing system is digital, ensuring a swift exchange for wristbands upon arrival. For any ticket-related inquiries or assistance, reach out to email@example.com.
Barn on the Farm is a camping festival, please bring your own equipment (unless hiring a Luxury Bell Tent).
- While tickets include standard camping, attendees can choose to commute daily after receiving their wristband.
- Tents of any size are allowed, but gazebos are not permitted within the camping area.
- Campervan and Caravan access is available with a special ticket, sans electrical hook-ups or waste disposal facilities.
- Disposable BBQs may be used if raised off the ground and away from tents, with potential restrictions based on weather conditions.
- Bonfires and Fire Pits are strictly banned on festival grounds.
- Small gas canisters are allowed, subject to festival discretion.
- Spirit Burners are permitted, weather permitting.
- Glass is banned throughout the festival site.
- Only registered guide dogs are permitted on site.
Check out the full Terms & Conditions for more info on festival regulations.
Facilities and Amenities:
- A variety of food options are available from caterers in the arena and the farm shop at the entrance.
- No showers are provided at the festival.
- Main Stage and Wooden Barn Stage are on hardstanding ground, while campsites and car parks are grassy and may become muddy.
Attendees should be prepared for the elements, as weather can impact the camping experience. The festival team is dedicated to maintaining comfort and safety throughout the event.
Barn On The Farm takes place at Over Farm, Over, Gloucester, GL2 8DB.
Barn on the Farm Festival is dedicated to ensuring all guests can enjoy the event, offering PA/Carer Tickets to those who require assistance.
To apply for a PA/Carer Ticket:
- Purchase the festival ticket.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your ticket number and proof of eligibility.
Proof of eligibility includes:
- PIP (Personal Independence Payment)
- DLA (Disability Living Allowance) for care and/or mobility
- Deaf or Blind Registration
- The Access Card with the +1 symbol for a companion