Teddy Rocks Festival, a multi-award winning festival, is a vibrant, family-friendly three-day music event in Dorset. Founded in honour of Ted Newton, who at age 10 lost his battle with cancer, the festival channels its energy into combating children's cancer, with 100% of profits going directly to charity support and research. Since its humble beginnings in a local pub, Teddy Rocks has expanded to feature over 100 acts across six stages, blending international headliners with fresh, emerging talent.
Festival-goers can expect a line-up filled with nostalgic hits on Friday, electrifying performances with pyrotechnic displays on Saturday, and classic festival favourites to wind down on Sunday. Beyond the music, the festival boasts a variety of fun activities suitable for all ages, from fairground thrills and comedy tents to axe-throwing. With its independent spirit, intimate setting, and commitment to charity, Teddy Rocks offers an immersive festival experience where attendees can revel in top-tier production, savour award-winning local brews, and contribute to a noble cause—all within the stunning backdrop of Dorset’s valleys.
Tickets to Teddy Rocks can be purchased from their Tickets Page.
- Adult Weekend Camping (16+)
- Quiet Weekend Camping
- Weekend Non-Camping (Arena Only)
- Day Tickets (Friday, Saturday, or Sunday - Arena Only)
- Child Ticket (5-15yrs)
- Family Bundle (2 Adults, 2 Children)
Upgrades and Extras:
- Tent Hire
- Live-In Vehicle Upgrade for motorhomes and caravans
- Car Parking for various durations
- Luxury Toilets and Showers
- Glamping Options
Payment and Discounts:
- Installment Payment available via PayPal
- On-Gate Purchase possible, subject to availability
- Discounts for Blandford residents at The Greyhound pub
- No allocated seating or standing positions
- Disabled customers can apply for a carer's ticket
- For ticket inquiries, contact email@example.com
Teddy Rocks Festival is an inclusive event, welcoming fans of all ages with adult supervision required for under 16s. The festival offers various ticket types to cater to different needs, including camping options and single-day arena access. Payment flexibility is provided through PayPal's installment plan, ensuring everyone has the chance to join in the fight against children's cancer while enjoying a weekend of music and fun.
Teddy Rocks is a camping festival, please bring your own equipment.
- Standard Camping Site
- Quiet Camping Site
- Live-In Vehicle Site
- Movement between campsites is allowed for campsite ticket holders; however, arena-only ticket holders cannot access the campsites.
- Under 16's must be with their adult guardian at all times within the campsites.
- Cooking is permitted outside tents with appropriate equipment.
- A limit on personal alcohol allowance applies, with a strict no-glass policy.
- Butter knives are allowed for cooking, but no other sharp instruments.
Teddy Rocks Festival encourages a considerate camping environment, with provisions for groups, stag and hen parties, and quiet acoustic enjoyment. The festival's commitment to comfort and sustainability is evident in the amenities offered, from luxury bathroom facilities to eco-conscious waste solutions, making it a standout choice for festival camping.
Teddy Rocks takes place at Charisworth Farm Cottage, Blandford Forum, DT11 9AL. See their dedicated Travel Page for getting there info.
Teddy Rocks Festival is committed to making the event accessible to everyone. Explore the full range of accessibility features on their Accessibility Page.