Truck Festival is an independent music festival which takes place at Hill Farm, Oxfordshire. Founded in 1998, it has grown to an annual attendance of around 30,000 festival goers. Truck features 5 stages, ranging from the best names in music, to up-and-coming stars, dance, rock, as well as comedy and cabaret.
Tickets can be purchased from the Truck Festival website Tickets page. Options include:
- Weekend Camping
- Weekend Camping + Thursday
- Weekend Camping + Zodiac
- Weekend Camping + Zodiac + Thursday
- Children 6-12 Weekend
- Children 5 & under Weekend (Free)
- Resident Tickets
Zodiac upgrade provides you with priority entry, spacious campsite, posh loos and hot showers.
Extras & Upgrades include:
- Car Parking
- Zodiac Fields Upgrade
- Thursday Entry Upgrade
- Boutique Accommodation
- Campervan & campervan with electric hook-up
Truck Festival is a camping festival. Please bring your own equipment (unless you've purchased boutique options).
There are 7 campsites:
- General Camping (next to the main arena, stay up late!)
- Family Camping (quieter area for those with kids under 13)
- Zodiac Fields (spacious camping and additional comforts)
- Butterfly Fields (glamping)
- Pitch Village (pre-erected tents, camping mats, sleeping bags, and additional comforts included)
- Accessibility Campsite (reserved for Accessibility ticket holders)
- Campervan & Caravan Field
Truck Festival is held at Hill Farm, Oxfordshire, OX13 6AB.
Truck Festival is committed to making the festival accessible for all. They are partnered with Attitude is Everything (AIE), a disability-led charity that improves deaf and disabled people’s access to live music, who have awarded Truck with a Silver award.
For full Accessibility and ticketing information, please visit Truck Festival's Accessibility Page.